Sure are a lot of black chicks in a predominately white area.We all know they dont live in the woods.

Pretty obvious fakes. I can go for 2 months without seeing a black chick in town yet I cant go 2 days without one locally wanting to make contact???? My profile has tons to offer and im a fine lookin dude yet cant get a simple hook up... well thats cuz its fake.

Theres 20 hotties in the town of Caputa which has a population of 52 ! And there all smokin hot... why dont I just move to caputa???

Fake *** dont waste your time or money!!!Serious.

Had an Experience with Adultfriendfinder?

Comments

Kiran
Kiran Rajwada Nagar, Maharashtra, India #925263

Please delet my adult friend finder account

anonymous
anonymous #360931

youre racist

Anorhi
Anorhi #350175

From the terms of use:

Disclaimers:

Various, Inc., including its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Adult FriendFinder site or in connection with the Adult FriendFinder service, whether caused by users, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or member of the Adult FriendFinder service whether online or offline.

Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more 800notes - Website Review 800notes "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more