Privacy and Data Security

I am a Gold Member of AFF but only till my membership expires and then I'm back to hookuphangout.com - the only hook up site which worked for me so far.

I am 41 years old so why would I be interested in a nineteen year old from Ghana. Or it will do a friends match........I live in Ontario Canada and my closest match is a 33 year old in California, Gtranted she is anxious to make an intimate encounter (If she is real)

I receive as many as ten alerts per evening but the oldest is 39 and the closest is New Zealand.

And if you contact them to ask for an explanation there is not reply

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of adultfriendfinder membership from Adultfriendfinder. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Adultfriendfinder to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was site is a total scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adultfriendfinder for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Adultfriendfinder?

Comments