2.3
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I can't open my account with my username and password it say "This account is no longer active" even i made it yesterday and i was in the processes in updating it. I tried to refresh it many times and yet it's the same. I think the wed site is just a way to get money and our personal information, I like to get my account back and find a friend if not I rather sue the company in making the website not even letting the account take long time to make

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of adultfriendfinder website from Adultfriendfinder and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Adultfriendfinder to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they deactivate my account, customer support and deactivate my account. Author liked the most way to find a relationship. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adultfriendfinder for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Adultfriendfinder?

Comments