Adultfriendfinder - Ten Years Down the Tube

I was a blogger on the site for 10 years and my blog was the most popular blog on the site for many of those years.Recently my account was banned and my blog was deleted by the site.

I believe those actions were taken because I spoke out in my blog about deceptive business practices such as allowing transsexual men to use female profiles, using ambassadors to attract new members and the use of a points for cash program which allows female members to earn cash for interacting (sending emails, camming, etc.) on the site. The ambassador program is structured so that female members write emails to new standard members on lists that are provided by the site on a daily basis. The emails are reviewed by the site before they are forwarded to the new members to ensure that they do not discuss the ambassador program or the fact that the women are receiving points for writing to them.

When the standard members receive the emails, the text is blurred so they are unable to read the emails unless they purchase a membership.

I recently started a new blog on Google and it appears that I am allowed more freedom of expression than what was allowed on AFF.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

• What I liked
    • People that i met
  • What I disliked
    • Business practices and unfair enforcement of the terms of use

Reason of review:
Quesionable Business Practices
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
review #925367 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Adultfriendfinder? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 09 #1224553 Warsaw, Missouri

I have had family health issues in the last few months and haven't had the time to log in and post on AFF, but I agree with you Sandra, AFF was a time bomb waiting to go off as they treated people differently and arbitrarily on what they posted. You know me better as the Hideeho and Erato6969 on AFF who posted almost nothing but pictures and cartoons. Long time blogger myself and they kicked me off 3 times for pictures that were not controversial.
Hope you are doing well, stay safe and good luck girl!

0 0 Reply

Oct 10 #1225009 Atlanta, Georgia

I was wondering what happened to you. I wish the best for you and your family.
"AFF was a time bomb waiting to go off as they treated people differently and arbitrarily on what they posted."
I observed the same about how the TOU's are enforced. It sounds as if you were treated unfairly too.
I have a new blog on blogger and I'm using the same name. You can come there to blog if AFF kicks you off again. Hugs!

1 1 Reply

Oct 09 #1224296 Washington, Arkansas

I remember some this in the #swinger #couples section for local #wife #swapping that I found via, but I never new the outcome.

1 0 Reply

Oct 10 #1225001 Atlanta, Georgia

Thanks for sharing your experience. This has turned me off to adult sites. Since AFF is suppose to be the best, the rest must be REALLY bad.

1 1 Reply

Oct 02 #1221421 Youngstown, Ohio

More freedom? You showed every orifice on your body at AFF. How could any site offer your more freedom.
You had a problem with one TV/TG member who beat you at the #1 position. You didn't like it. You attacked her.
You have been #1 for MANY of those years? No, two of those years. There were many before you. You are just pixels on a page. There will be many after you.

1 5 Reply

Oct 04 #1222345 Atlanta, Georgia

Still jealous? lol
Being the top blogger was never important to me so I'm not sure exactly how long I was the top blogger the second time, but I think it was from about sometime in 2010 through sometime in 2015. Regardless my blog was still more popular than others even when it was no longer the 1st on the list.
I didn't attack the trans guy on a personal level. I simply pointed out that he is using a female profile even though he has not had a gender change. Lots of members, including many of my straight friends, were being deceived.

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Adultfriendfinder. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Adultfriendfinder.
Filing a new complaint about