Lilburn, Georgia
2.7
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I was a blogger on the site for 10 years and my blog was the most popular blog on the site for many of those years.Recently my account was banned and my blog was deleted by the site.

I believe those actions were taken because I spoke out in my blog about deceptive business practices such as allowing transsexual men to use female profiles, using ambassadors to attract new members and the use of a points for cash program which allows female members to earn cash for interacting (sending emails, camming, etc.) on the site. The ambassador program is structured so that female members write emails to new standard members on lists that are provided by the site on a daily basis. The emails are reviewed by the site before they are forwarded to the new members to ensure that they do not discuss the ambassador program or the fact that the women are receiving points for writing to them.

When the standard members receive the emails, the text is blurred so they are unable to read the emails unless they purchase a membership.

I recently started a new blog on Google and it appears that I am allowed more freedom of expression than what was allowed on AFF.

Review about: Adultfriendfinder Website.

Reason of review: Quesionable Business Practices.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: People that i met.

I didn't like: Business practices and unfair enforcement of the terms of use.

Had an Experience with Adultfriendfinder?

Comments

T11117
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1321089

Hello I was also one of AFF's biggest contributors and was kicked off and banned. At that time they also stole all my money that the users we're kind enough to give me.

to T11117 Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1321795

I'm sorry that happened to you.I never exchanged points for money.

Instead I gave them to standard members who needed them. I think I had around 45k when my account was deactivated. I've heard lots of stories about people with lots of points being kicked off the site.

It makes one wonder, doesn't it!I remember seeing your blog on the site, but I'm not sure if we ever met.

Trannies are very trendy at the moment, you probably should have guessed how it would play out if you mentioned these troubled guys in anything but a breathlessly positive tone.

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1285422

Somehow you managed to make me giggle.Thank you.

I honestly didn't see foresee a problem with speaking the truth...especially when that person states on his female profile that he isn't really a woman.

I've always believed that speaking the truth is harmless and that deceiving others is wrong, but it seems that the reverse of each is true for that site.I feel as if my good morals were my downfall.

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1285427

Somehow you managed to make me giggle.Thank you.

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1290078

To be honest I didn't foresee things turning out this way.I've always believed that it's okay to speak the truth and that person does state on his "female" profile that he is not a woman.

Since standard members can't view profiles a lot of men are fooled into thinking they are interacting with a woman and I feel that it's wrong to deceive people, but apparently AFF is okay with it because they refuse to take action against that member.I've concluded that my morals clash with the way that site operates and I feel much better now that I'm no longer a member.

to Sexy_SandraD #1293360

My first guess is that AFF doesn't really care much, they're just following what seems like the path of least resistance.This is the way of things now I'm afraid.

A slavish obsession with political correctness coupled with the obscure trends that emerge from wealthy first world western societies means that there's no telling which weirdo subject will be considered normal or taboo tomorrow.

On our current trajectory I wouldn't be surprised to wake up some day only to learn that kiddy fiddlers have now been renamed "youth appreciators" or somesuch and are now considered lovable types who need hugs, understanding and all manner of concessions.Bleurgh

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1293362

Based on what I witnessed on that site, I totally understand the point that you are making. In earlier years, a person's account would have been deleted if the site learned that they their biological gender didn't match the chosen profile.

I'm sure that it relates to the current PC movement, but I also wonder if it's a way for them to inflate the count for female members.

to Anonymous #1295001

Yep, no doubt that being a little creative with the term "female" helps to balance their one-sided userbase which can only be good for business.

Houston, Texas, United States #1258487

I was banned for life also for no real reason, I was verified and confirmed I bought VIP status and used it, then AFF made my profile private without me asking, so I emailed them and they fixed it, a few days later I was banned from all site owned by them bc I violated the terms, which I did not, the owe me $500 that is the real reason for the ban, at least in my opinion that is the reason.My pics are real and all of my info accurate.

I sent an email and they had the nerve to ask me to fax a copy of my ID/DL and credit card to them, WTH what real legit company does that?

NONE Also I hear men saying so many women are fake haaaaaaaaaaaa so many men are just as fake.So I believe you 100% when you say how they treated you.