We created a profile on AFF using several hot pictures of our lady. We used the site for a while, never met anyone of course.

Then we noticed several profiles warning people to Google their profile name and we did. We found that AFF had duplicated our profile and pictures to several of their other sites WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION. Some of those duplicated profiles even had incoming emails from people hoping to meet. So, basically if you go on any AFF site and have attractive pics of a lady they will duplicate your profile to their other sites and try to con the members of those other sites into thinking that you are a real person.

Of course we wonder how many of the profiles we read on AFF were copied from their other sites. Bottom line, stay away from AFF because they are just Ashley Madison in a different form, fake profiles galore.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss adultfriendfinder website. Adultfriendfinder needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned adultfriendfinder website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Adultfriendfinder.

Comments

Sexy_SandraD
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1254550

I am in the process of having my photos removed from one of their sites that I prefer not to be associated with. When I joined, I didn't know that my profile would show up on various types of sites that do not represent me or what I was looking for.

Houston, Texas, United States #1179060

It's the Internet dumbasses. You want to get your freaks on and post it, well. ..duh

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1177039

AFF has on option asks members if they do or do not want their profiles used. It's not AFFs you have no idea how to use its website

Stupid is as stupid does.