1.5
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

AFF used to be a pretty good site for connecting with people.It has changed to where they want money for everything, you can't even read an email from other members.

How are you to meet someone? You can't view member broadcasts is the latest money grabbing attempt. Standard members are allowed 5 attempts and most of the attempts go unanswered, but AFF still deducts one attempt.

I believe the attempts don't even get delivered.I have been a member for a long time but have decided to find a web site that hasn't become an over-glorified pretentious useless web site.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of adultfriendfinder website from Adultfriendfinder. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Adultfriendfinder to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adultfriendfinder for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Adultfriendfinder?

Comments

Sexy_SandraD
Sexy_SandraD Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1218483

It seems that most people are focused on points oppose to meeting others.