Please stop deducting money off my bank account.Please stop stop stop.

I'm not happy with the money that goes out every month to adult friend finder website. So please stop it please. With all that being said, please stop stop stop and leave my bank account at peace. Please just seriously stop taking money for no reason because it is ridiculous and unkind.

So please don't be afraid to ask for your business withdrawl from my bank account and please stop taking what is not yours.. Please. Just ddon't. I beg of you.

Because I don't want to take this any further.Thank you for your cooperation and I hope that you will take hid of my request.

Had an Experience with Adultfriendfinder?

Comments

Anonymous Savannah, Georgia, United States #792322

you have to set the auto-renew to off yourself through your account info screen

Jim Owens Metairie, Louisiana, United States #695022

That's were you use a pre-paid credit card, (you can get them at Wally World or a Pharmacy for $10.) once the money is gone they can no longer hit the card.Call the Credit Card company, have them do a charge back .

They can charge back up to 90 days.

If you want a date go to a legit website.The only thing your get from dating a model is a lot thinner wallet!

Jim #670753

Haha - trying to find sex from a website, can't figure out how to properly cancel your account, and it's their fault!

Bella to Jim #821566

Haha...and complains on a consumer site thinking it's AFF!