Capistrano Beach, California

I tried a month on the website "adult friend finder" I was not please with the website for many reasons that others have already stated.I cancel the account.

After I had canceled the account, I was bill AGAIN for the website. I didnt even have an account with the website anymore! I tried using the email listed on the website and I got no response. I tried canceling the transaction through my bank and that did not work.

After a little bit of searching on the internet, I found a phone number to call. The website is run by Various, Inc. You can contact them with the phone number (610)757-1920. They tried hassling me into keeping my account on their website by offering 1 and 2 months for free.

DONT FALL FOR IT! After listening to the mans offers, the finally charged the amount back to my card.

I will never use this service or any like it again.Hope this helped someone else out.

Review about: Adultfriendfinder Website.

Had an Experience with Adultfriendfinder?

Comments

johnrud2 #214484

They did the same exact thing to me.Adult Friend Finder was full of fake profiles and scames.

Such a waste of money and then they had the nerve to keep charging me even though I had auto renew turned OFF and closed my account.It's not right that they can get away with this kind of thing.