I have been on adultfriendfinder for many years, and went to seniorsizzle,but it did not work properly,so I deleted it, and they deleted my aff acount with it.When I sent a complaint they replied with a standard reply that it was my computer, and I needed to do a number of things to correct it, when they are the ones that deleted me.I sent several messages, and received the same reply.

So if you join, and send them money, beware, as they can delete you any time, and WILL NOT refund or re-instate your profile. you must re-join and register all over again.

I think they should be made accountable to all the people that pay for services that they do not provide, that do not work, and have not for years.A huge corporate rip-off to the public.

Had an Experience with Adultfriendfinder?

Comments

vinceyspa
vinceyspa #328727

you deleted the account they can read you mind ding bat you would have to enter the codes that require to delete it.. while you wee on that site did you actually think you would score :?

wtf #323879

Your a perv if your on aff

Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Singlemuslim - I WAS SCAMMED by a Sudanese guy Singlemuslim "This site is a total scam! You will break your bank account or your heart! I have attached below my story because I have already talked about it on several..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Ottawa Textiles 2000 - WATCH OUT FOR TEXTILES 2000 OTTAWA Ottawa Textiles 2000 "TL/DR drunken senile man takes 3 weeks to return project significantly worse than it was brought in. I only have three words to describe what I experienced, what, the, ***...." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more