I was deactivated from the site adultfriendfinders after paying 3 months of membership. They didn't give me any notice as to why I was deactivated. I reported a women who was advertising for another company and was trying to get me to buy membership in her website and i refused. I am sure that this women reported me as a disturbance and that is why I was deactivated. They go by the IM screen name Patricia16 and they are willing to do what ever it takes to get you to submit to their site.

I have contacted them and have not received a response as of yet.

David

Review about: Adultfriendfinder Website.

Had an Experience with Adultfriendfinder?

Comments

bigcxc #534653

if you report one of there members who work for them they get rid of you.they have banned many of my friends yet the trouble makers are still on there even though you complain.I once had a phone number for them and it no longer works

Maria #490582

Same happend to me, deactivated after 2 month, according to them for fraudulent behavior but they will not specify. I am banned for life, tried and sentenced without any means of defense!!

Does anyone know how to join again, don't seem to work to get a new account from my home address?

Thanks