AdultFriendFinder Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Notice of Dispute, Privacy Inquiries
Send Message
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

AdultFriendFinder Customer Service Overview

• AdultFriendFinder Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    90% phone 10% email
  • The best phone number to call AdultFriendFinder is 8885758383. 73% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Saturday. The average call time is 4 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as AdultFriendFinder may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, customer id or email.

View full overview ›

Poor
Jason S Yhq
If you want a legit site use J4Dream.com
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

100% scammer infiltrated! They don't police their own platform.

It's being misused by scammers from all over the world who prey on your money and invent all kinds of slick schemes to get it. If you want to hook up a hot girl, try J4Dream.com
You have to travel, but trust me, these women are worth travelling. What matters is they are real and they are *** They are not after your money , they are after passion and if you play your cards right and make them interested - you will have super hot time with them. I was trying hard to find a real woman on AFF but it turned out to be impossible.

AFF is *** to put it nicely.

15 women tried to scam me. Notifying AFF customer service of these occurences was a pointless waste of time and made no difference - all these profiles are still active online 24/7.

Guest-4713564
Paid for gold and to have non paying members message me. Cannot read any messages sent or received.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Paid for Gold and for having non- members to be able to email me as well, it allows then to contact you as well. Thank God I only signed up for a Month. Contacted their customer service Dept many many times as well as speaking to that service provider ,which is actually not Friendfinders customer service people at all but a third party service that will contact people in their tech dept.. So you are not actually contacting Friendfinder.
What a *** show. Cannot read any messages received or sent regardless of many complaints to them through emails and talking to whoever in that so called customer service, that does not give a *** about your problems with the site.as I have given them money and they have basically took my money and I get no service. Nice scam.
I am in Canada and they have a number to call but wow go figure not in service.
We will see if they fix the problem or I got scammed out of my money.
Terrible service provider. *** NO what service.

How Good is AdultFriendFinder's Customer Service?

Jackee Kfb
Jackee Kfb
Feels Neutral | May 16, 2024

AFF added new fees that I don't like and make me feel uncomfortable and disappointed I will use this 1 month and cancel my membership

Marc H Pyp
Marc H Pyp
Feels Disappointed | Feb 03, 2024

I've tried AFF several times over the years, and although the actual functionality of the site has improved the unbearable about of scams, spam and bs out number the actual real people ten to one

Yuki Xhy
Yuki Xhy
Feels Disappointed | Dec 01, 2023

This site like many others are full of fake profiles and scammers people who want you to go to Skype or WhatsApp. They make contact then never again. A complete disappointing frustrating experience. Never again!!

Keilah Kru
Keilah Kru
Feels Disappointed | Sep 01, 2023

Just a lot of dirty pictures. No action.

Rickie A Ved
Rickie A Ved
Feels Neutral | Jun 15, 2023

Please cancel the thread IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR LEGAL ADVISORS, as it’s very unclear what we are being charged for

Yanet Vin
Yanet Vin
Feels Disappointed | Mar 10, 2023

I was on hold for 45 minutes. My pictures on my profile still cannot be seen by other members

Summary of AdultFriendFinder Customer Service Calls

18% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call AdultFriendFinder?

Account Question:

• “Password reset”
  • “Password”
  • “Account not working”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I unsubscribe why are you still charging my card”
  • “Cancel and refund”
  • “Reactivate account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I having problems with the bill”
  • “Billing issue”
  • “I only wanted 1 mo sub it charged me 3 mo”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Reconnect”
  • “Someone made a fake account of me charged my card as well”
  • “No access to site after paying for a membership”

Refund Question:

• “REFUND”
  • “I would like a refund”
  • “Refund. Bad internet”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Scammers on site”
  • “I can't get on the website it has something to do with my location”
  • “Re instate site”

Cards Question:

• “Card wont work”
  • “Won't accpept my card”
  • “Ddo you accept a cashiers chec if I don't want to use my credit cards”

Request for Information Question:

• “I don't remember my password and I would like to delete my account”
  • “See how much”
  • “Question unsubscribe”

Staff Question:

• “I was prompted to call customer service”
  • “The service”
  • “Customer service issue”

Other Question:

• “Page problem”
  • “I'm being blackmailed”
  • “Suspicious activity I'm been compromised”

About

Related Companies

FriendFinder Networks, Alt, PerfectMatch, Senior Friend Finder, OutPersonals

Summary

Adult Friend Finder is an Internet community website. It was created by Andrew Conru originally as just Friend Finder. But at the present time people can find sex or swinger partner with the help of this website. People can easily post their own profiles free of charge, but to check the profiles of the others, they have to pay for the membership, which has a number of levels to allow additional services. AdultFriendFinder provides different access communication services including chat, web camera, a webzine, email, blogging, etc. Adult Friend Finder is one of the most frequently visited websites on the whole World Wide Web.

AdultFriendFinder reviews and complaints

2.0
BeNaughty
454 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about AdultFriendFinder? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup