AdultFriendFinder - Mad at the website

Oct 25, 2010
review #204185

I tried a month on the website "adult friend finder" I was not please with the website for many reasons that others have already stated.I cancel the account.

After I had canceled the account, I was bill AGAIN for the website. I didnt even have an account with the website anymore! I tried using the email listed on the website and I got no response. I tried canceling the transaction through my bank and that did not work.

After a little bit of searching on the internet, I found a phone number to call. The website is run by Various, Inc. You can contact them with the phone number (610)757-1920. They tried hassling me into keeping my account on their website by offering 1 and 2 months for free.

DONT FALL FOR IT! After listening to the mans offers, the finally charged the amount back to my card.

I will never use this service or any like it again.Hope this helped someone else out.

67eddd3
2.5
Had an experience with AdultFriendFinder?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
johnrud2

Nov 22, 2010

They did the same exact thing to me. Adult Friend Finder was full of fake profiles and scames. Such a waste of money and then they had the nerve to keep charging me even though I had auto renew turned OFF and closed my account. It's not right that they can get away with this kind of thing.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about AdultFriendFinder.
Filing a new complaint about
×