AdultFriendFinder - Just hook up.com- Scam!!!

Aug 22, 2011
review #256999

Just hook up.com is a rip off & it's all fake!Don't fall for the bs.

Same 'women' come up in multiple cities, profile descriptions do not match profile pics. Customer service is a joke. The site must have automatic messages sent to my inbox, & when I send a message it doesn't send the message. I hope this site is being investigated.

Have been told by customer service no refunds, then was promised refund when I pressed it. Now they're back to 'no refund' and not responding to me anymore.

So what to do now?Well I'm on the attack.

66c0415
2.7
Had an experience with AdultFriendFinder?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

Jul 25

Biggest Scam site ever, all false and most of the fake so called girls, actually work for the site, if you wanna get scammed, join up, should be called just hookup to a cam and let me screw your money, DO NOT JOIN

kaka

Mar 24

hi.add me at skype only hot girls.my skype id is prince_1522

magicmouse

Dec 12, 2013

Mkester800has same problem. As of 2 days ago site no longer works. Seems to be a ninx.com site now. I spent good money on that site, all to get took. Can't seem to get an answer either. What an outfit. Anybody else got screwed in this idea.

Nic

Oct 29, 2013 Derby, England

Hi all i am from England. 8)

I have been on this site for a week now.. All i am finding is girls that are below 19 to 30 years old. I have just discovered that most of them are ether from Australia or the USA. I also got emails with pictures of a very attractive women that wanted me to link up to her cam..!! :roll

I *** up by paying £101.00 by accident. It didn't give me a option it just went straight to payment received.... :cry

This site said hook up with local women who are up for fun, seems to me by the time you get to see them you'd be *** from jet lag.

Looks like i got to go to town to get laid pmsl.. :grin

truckerrr88

Oct 24, 2013 Dalton, Ohio

yea i kinda agree every girl i talk with wants to meet up but when u try to they come up with this web cam thing which is ok if u have the equipment but even to get them to talk on the phone with u huh not happening they want u to get ur free phone account before theyll even see u in my opinion i think i would have to at least talk with the girl so they kinda get to know u better somthing here just aint kosher.

Jun 13, 2013 Pompano Beach, Florida

Can't say I agree I put my pic up as a free member wrote ima free member so subject the message n like 3 females within 2 miles sent there number

grayfxman00

May 03, 2013 Salt Lake City, Utah

TOTAL FRAUD. Beware of this ***. This is one of many BS dating sites, but by far the worst. You know it's bad when a youtube vid explaining the fraud pops up 2nd in ranking after googling Just Hook Up. Should have listened...

BTW - VERY IMPORTANT - They are the worst because you cannot just "cancel" in one email or contact us. You have to do the support>contact us>reason>cancel BS and submit a request. A DAY LATER you get another email saying we won;t cancel until you reply to this email we just sent you. A DAY AFTER THAT you get a final email saying we wont cancel and want to give you 3 free months. THEN, after confirming 4X now, AND ONLY THEN ARE YOU FREE.

How is this site still up?

I know there are wizards out there guys a helluffa lot smarter than this monkey...how to get this BS shut down (by any means, preferably legit)

STAY AWAY FROM JHU!

ano

Apr 14, 2013

oh dear!! the is scam and i can prove it really easily , when you find a hot girl take the picture and put it on google image and you'll find that all the girl are teenager or *** star plus they steal the pic of the girl and i think in fact they are all men trying to steal money never add people from the skype or send email stay anonymous! and you should be fine if you want some fun add the skype of the girl and *** them off , by saying your credit card doesnt work or anything else ! have fun and don't fall into trap internet is full of scam

sly

Apr 01, 2013 London, England

want to cancell my registration with these people so i dont keep getting emails sent to me but they havent made it clear or easy to understand or cancell what a joke !

fellforit

Mar 21, 2013 Tampa, Florida

unfortunately I didn't research the site enough and fell for the scam....yup; pics that don't match profiles, clearly scam emails, or all kinds of HOT 20something women wanting a 53 yr old man!...LOL REALLY...its all a game...don't waste ur time or money.

nobodysfool1

Mar 09, 2013 Montgomery, Alabama

sorry to break it you fine folks but sites like Adult Friend Finder,Just Hook up and others are all scams to begin with.i understand dating can be tedious at best but site's that promise no obligation one night stands only prey on peoples loneliness and in some cases perversions.the only goals of these sites is to get credit card info.so do yourselves a favor and check your card statements.you'll probably find some unauthorized use and there's an old saying I'm sure everyone here is familiar with. "if it sounds to good to be true,the it is"

Midas702

Feb 28, 2013 Lawrenceville, Georgia

I don't think there are any ladies on this site. I've had over 20 emails asking me to reply, I do and then I hear nothing. I sometime just ask to reply to my messages just letting me know that they are a real member. Not one person has replied. If the female profiles were real, I would think at least one person would reply even if they are not interested in me. I think this site just sends fake messages from fake profiles to keep the male paying customers thinking they are going to hook up eventually when, in fact, there are no real female members of this site.

Pink Freud

Feb 23, 2013 Hazel Park, Michigan

Recently, at the beginning of yet another promotion to make them more $$$, i received 5 emails from women over 2 days. One of the profiles it turns out had been inactive for THREE MONTHS. AFF..has its upside as I have actually met & slept with women on that site. But, more & more they find ways to either rip off their customers or totally inconvience them if you're a man on that site...

zsr

Feb 09, 2013 Tampa, Florida

I've only been a member for a few days... And I certainly know now the site is TOTAL BS and a SCAM. Girls never reply to emails, and the emails received are just scripts from the scammers themselves. Do yourself a favor and save your time and money. Its horse**** !

jersey

Jan 30, 2013

I paid for one month subscription, i shouldve googled first but I now know its a ripoff, Ive requested a refund but dont hold out any hopes,what im wondering is after the one month is up will they try taking money still are they thieves in that sense as Im a bit concerned now.

Showing 1-20 of 253 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about AdultFriendFinder.
Filing a new complaint about
×